Global Citizenship Energy
We are currently working on our 7th Green Flag. The committee are doing excellent work in school. They organised the Shoebox Appeal this year which was an overwhelming success. We sent 58 shoeboxes to less fortunate children.
Green School Committee
We are working hard to achieve our new flag!
- Taking part in the Marys Meals backpack project
- Learning about Irish Aid and the Global Goals for Sustainable Development
- Taking part in the Friendship Tree Project with schools in Uganda
- Learning how to say hello in different languages
- Planting in the vegetable garden
- Fairtrade lessons for all classes
- Bringing in Fairtrade items to the school
- Looking at links we have with different countries
Attention all pupils!
Junior and Senior Infants
- Take home lunch packaging
- Reuse toilet roll tubes for Art
- Take uneaten full pieces of fruit home
- Do not use the silver bin for recyclable waste
- Start reusing small bits of paper
- Reuse small pieces of paper